GUARANTEE – Terms and Conditions
Your Peter Roberts Wristwatch is guaranteed against faulty material and workmanship for 2 years subject to the following conditions being observed.
- Any matter arising must in the first instance be raised with Peter Roberts Watches Ltd.
- In no circumstances must the watch be returned to Peter Roberts Watches Ltd unless we have requested you to do so. Responsibility will not be accepted for any costs or loss arising if this point is disregarded.
- Watches returned to Peter Roberts Watches Ltd must be:
a) Carefully and adequately packed.
b) Insurance should be effected by the owner.
- Peter Roberts Watches Ltd is unable to accept liability for any watch until it reaches the workshop safely.
- Defective parts will be replaced free of charge. labour will not be charged. Return transport and insurance costs will be charged.
- The guarantee expressly excludes:
a) Damage caused by impact.
b) Damage caused by water ingress.
- Although every care is taken by Peter Roberts Watches Ltd to create a water resistant case for the “Concentrique”. The unique hand finished movement is too valuable to risk using the watch for swimming/diving/showering/bathing etc – each movement is unique and if damaged by water is not replaceable.
- No alteration or variation of the guarantee will be recognised by Peter Roberts Watches Ltd.
- The guarantee is not transferable.
- Peter Roberts Watches Ltd reserves the right at any time to improve or change any feature or specification without notice.